Friday, February 21, 2014

Can't draw... Can you Stensil? by Philessa Hooks Jenkins


"Can't draw... Can you stensil?"
Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
aka Lady PJ
2/21/2014

Copyright 2/20/2014 Philessa Hooks Jenkins

     If you're like me and I'm imagining that some of you are; then you have the desire to draw but that's about it.  Your artistic qualities may not go towards the drawing side but can you stencil? I can't draw a lick but I can dab some paint onto a stencil; take the stencil away and I am artist.
     The project above was all done with a stencil that I purchased from a local arts and craft store.  How cool is that?  I used regular paper, colored markers, then I took a picture of the project with my camera, once I was done, then the final step was to load the card into my computer and upload the file onto my blog.  It was very easy and it didn't take me long at all.  Imagine all the things you can create with this simple idea?
     Stick with me and I will show you all sorts of little things you can do that are all so easy but look as if you really worked hard; sweat equity baby!
     As always it's your girl, Lady PJ, much love to you all and have a very creative day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger

'Blogging Tips, signed by Lorelle VanFossen' photo (c) 2007, Cheon Fong Liew - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

Just Blog

Just Blog
All Rights Reserved Philessa Hooks

Blogging

Blogging
Will change your business

Creative Commons license

  1. A Creative Commons license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use and build upon a work that they have created. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_License

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/243852
http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/creative-commons.html

I'm just blogging out loud

I'm just blogging out loud

The Value Of Blogging