Monday, February 17, 2014

New Book To Read

     I've decided to put everything I've learned on this blog so there's going to be a lot of information.  I didn't want to charge you for the information because I love information and sharing it is fun for me.  I'm reading a new book.  If you'd like to read along with me the book is called "Create Your Own Blog, 6 Easy Projects" by Tris Hussey.  I just ask that you buy it through my amazon store.  You don't have to but I'm asking that you do.  Once I'm finished reading this book I will post a direct link to the book and a bit about how I feel about the book; if I recommend it or not, if it was a good read, or worth buying at all.  I'm sorry but not all books are created equal, and some books you just don't get the same benefit from.

     Let me just say that if you love arts and crafts then you will love blogging because it really gives you an outlet to create infinity and beyond!  Laugh Out Loud!  You can create characters and do your own cartoon book, start a play and let your fans contribute, advertise your wonderful skills to the world, become a famous artist (if only in your mind) who has fans all over the universe, be the self-proclaimed smartest person in the world, etc., etc.  Wait... and you can do this for free.  How fabulous is that?  There are so any infinite possibilities with blogging and you can learn the basics right here.  I'm Lady PJ, remember that information is power so be informed.

NOTE:  I'm sorry but the book is in the widget to the side on your left.  If you want to purchase it but I say wait until I tell you if it's useful or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger

'Blogging Tips, signed by Lorelle VanFossen' photo (c) 2007, Cheon Fong Liew - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

Just Blog

Just Blog
All Rights Reserved Philessa Hooks

Blogging

Blogging
Will change your business

Creative Commons license

  1. A Creative Commons license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use and build upon a work that they have created. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_License

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/243852
http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/creative-commons.html

I'm just blogging out loud

I'm just blogging out loud

The Value Of Blogging