Monday, February 10, 2014

"Starting A Blog"

written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
aka Lady PJ
2/10/2014
Starting A Blog



     Have you ever just wanted to express yourself or share your knowledge with the world?  I don't know how many times I've wanted to voice my opinion on a topic and didn't have an outlet; except screaming at the television that is (not that I do that anymore).  Laugh out loud.  Since I've been blogging I get to do that all the time; share my knowledge that is and express my opinions -a lot.  It gives me the outlet to create limitlessly and so can you.  I use Blogger.com because it's free and easy to set up, but I suggest you shop around and find a platform that you're comfortable with.  You just type www.blogger.com and set up your account then you’re ready to create your blog.
     First thing first, you have to decide what you're going to talk about.  Here's where you're going to need to do a little brainstorming.  I'm going to suggest that you talk about a subject you know then come up with a name for your blog.  When you name your blog make sure it's easy for people to remember and pertains to the subject of your blog.
     Okay, so I'm not going to overload you on the first day but you should get started on that name.  It's important you know because this is how people will identify your work.  If you don't want to use blogger then I suggest you do some research on other sites you can put your blog on; there are sites where you can buy space to put your blog.  Of course I like free!  I'm just saying.  You will need to write a short description of your blog, so people know what your blog's about.
     Yes sweets!  That's the basics, so go now and get started.  You have quite a bit of work to do.  Remember, have fun and be creative.  You don't have anyone looking over your shoulder making sure you do it right.  You're the boss.

     Much love to you all and as always I'm Lady PJ.


#LadyPJ, #startingablog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger

'Blogging Tips, signed by Lorelle VanFossen' photo (c) 2007, Cheon Fong Liew - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

Just Blog

Just Blog
All Rights Reserved Philessa Hooks

Blogging

Blogging
Will change your business

Creative Commons license

  1. A Creative Commons license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use and build upon a work that they have created. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_License

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/243852
http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/creative-commons.html

I'm just blogging out loud

I'm just blogging out loud

The Value Of Blogging